Friday, June 22, 2007

Throwing in my 2 cents....

Hi everyone.... I have been spending an incredible amount of time reading everyone's posts and looking at blogs and being inspired.... I finally finally have finished figuring out my own blog, quite the exercise in perseverence....... Sometimes find myself on here instead of working during the day. I am one of the lucky (?) ones who gets to stay at home and work as a medical transcriptionist. So between that and wandering about my home and looking at my beads and being inspired by everyone's work, well.... my days are quite filled! I am mid-way through my June page but as I, as a norm, usually hate any project I do until it is done, I won't be posting any pics of it until it is done....... I just want to thank Robin for coming up with this year-long committment, which I find a challenge in itself... and for all you beaders out there who jump in and share your beady times with everyone right off the bat. It makes it a little easier for those of us who are a little bit shy..... :) my blog is http://madnessisastateofmind.blogspot.com but don't expect much...... I'm still practicing!

1 comment:

Lois2037 said...

It has been a real stretch for me to post my work in progress, that's for sure! I haved never done anything like that before, and I have been amazed and overwhelmed by all the support and encouragement. I, too, really hate my work as I go along, so I can relate. The pieces you have posted look very accomplished to me. I look forward to seeing your finished page!