Monday, June 25, 2007

I have really enjoyed seeing all of the pieces as they have progressed and as they are being finished, Wow! what wonderful inspiration. I finished my page and you can find it in my June journal. I have started my July journal as well since I have chosen my photos to use and figured out a layout I hope that my work will inspire others, you have all inspired me.
Thanks so much, Angie

PS: for those of you who do Beaded quilts Lark books has a call out for entries for a new book "Quilting with Beads". Due date July 30, 2007

2 comments:

M.J. Mullins said...

Your photography is stunning - your June page is fabulous and I'm eagerly anticipating your realization of July's page - incredible work - thank you so much for sharing.

Quilter Kathy said...

Amazing Angela! What a creative idea and it's all you...your photos, your inspiration, your experimentation...and you're already on July!?!? I'm so jealous!