Saturday, June 16, 2007

First Steps

I have been busy with my first page of the BJP. Anyone that wants to see it can take a look at my blog. The number seven is the theme of my year long project. Seven has always been a special number. I had a long list of sevens before I looked it up on the web, now the list is huge. It is going to be fun and interesting to decided on each month's project.

This is the first time I have tried bead embroidery. It seems limitless. My first page is rather simple because I didn't want to get in over my head at the beginning. I love looking at all the different projects you all have posted. I find my self spending way too much time on the computer when other parts of life need my attention.

1 comment:

mAtilda said...

interessantissima la tua idea dei labirinti, un percorso che mi affascina molto.
nella mia tesi di laurea, anni anni fa, parlavo dei labirinti.
anche del rapporto labirinti/forze della natura. molti erano costruiti immersi nel verde. in Italia, in molte case nobili, esistono ancora dei meravigliosi giardini costruiti come labirinti in cui le pareti sono siepi e alberi strettamente intrecciati.
buon lavoro, matilda.