Thursday, June 14, 2007

amazing blogs, inspiration, misc.

I am so amazed at everyone's starts. I am also truely happy to be involved in the project. I have been checking out everyone's blogs over the past few days and I am to say the least intimidated and certainly inspired. I'm inspired to keep trying and keep beading. Looking at everyone's blogs, I think, I may even try doing a blog of my own. Now that school is over and I have a few minutes free I might surprise myself. Thank you all for your inspiration, it keeps me going. Does anyone have the feeling that I do - I feel like I have to hurry up and finish my page? I think I've settled down a bit but before I was a bit frantic. I keep telling myself that I'm supposed to enjoy this project and not stress. Anyone else feel like that? Off to watch That's Clever.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Good that you've settled down, and yes, I agree this is an amazing group. I too have been reading member blogs and enjoying myself very much. We are a group of strong individuals, yet with a collective creative spirit. Does that make any sense?

Lois2037 said...

I, too, want to finish up fast--while making the page last as long as possible! In my case, I'm enjoying the beading so much that I just can't WAIT to start in and keep going. It's really the time I'm happiest. I'll be a little sad when I finish, but I can always start another. This project is a whole lot of fun, that's for sure.

Artifax said...

If you get a chance to start a blog, I'll think you'll really like being able to journal your BJP experience in it. It is so much fun to see how everyone's projects are progressing and to gain insight into what everyone is thinking while they are creating.

Timaree said...

I never thought I'd be blogging but I am; so much so, I am having trouble getting my beading done! LOL. I have been known to procrastinate but that's beside the point.