Monday, June 18, 2007

Blog Updates

My husband is off and in Iraq now and I have gotten back to work on my June BJP. I spent the weekend doing what ever I wanted and being completely selfish which is what I usually do when he leaves. A few days of self-indulgence, just what the doctor ordered. I have updated my blogs
(BJP blog and Main Blog) and added a few other photos to my New Projects and Works in Progress pages for any one who wants a bit of eye candy.

Having this project as a focus really has been a Godsend, I am glad to have this community of creative minds to share with, Thanks Angie

3 comments:

Timaree said...

Angela, I stopped by your blog to see your progress. It was taking to long to bring up on my dial-up so I came back here. The picture I saw was very pretty. I like the fabrics, flowers and colors. Sorry to see your husband ship out (he is in the navy?). My husband retired when there was only very slow (seaslug?) mail. Bet you really appreciate the internet. I'll check back when I have more time.

Lillian said...

Hi Angie,

I also have dial-up and the photos load quite slow, but I love the deep colors of the flowers and the theme (I love flowers also :o) Sending safe blessings to you and your husband, Lillian from WA

Teresa said...

Hi Angie,
I love your June piece. I'm glad to have new bead friends on the BJP. I think we'll make a great community.
Teresa