Thursday, June 28, 2007

Don't you love the sound a Deadline makes as it swooshs by!?

I know I won't be finished by June 30, but life keeps happening here not much I can do about it.
One of my sisters (I have 3) is in hospital and will be going to visit her. It's a 4 hour drive from here, shame I can't drive and bead at the same time! Hee Hee!
Sis is going to be o.k. but had a fall and fractured her right arm in two places, they operated and all went well. Just slow process of recovery. We expect her to be in hospital for another week at least then we shall see.
Will bead when I can and let you know when all is done.
Dinah - Nospoj

4 comments:

s said...

Have a safe trip. I am sure your company with help her healing go even faster. It's always good to have people you love around when your healing.
Sunni

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your sis, but please don't stress the deadlines! We'll love to see what you've got when it's done. However, if you moved the steering wheel with your knees... LOL!

Be well, and share that healing love with your sister :-)

Quilter Kathy said...

Do not be tempted to drive with your knees so you can bead!

mAtilda said...

auguri per tua sorella.
sono sicura che questa attesa sarà ripagata da una nmeravigliosa produzione.
poi, sai, non potrai ricamare, ma potrai molto pensare e progettare, probabilmente anche alla prossima pagina di luglio.

ciao matilda