Friday, June 29, 2007

June block is finished...

There were times while working on this at the beginning that I wondered if I would really get it all beaded in time, but the more I worked on it, the more it drew me in and then I became possessed to work on it every spare moment I could find....



To see it finished click here

I still need to mount it onto my poster board so that I can hang it up...

Have really enjoyed visiting everyones blog and seeing all of the creative BJP that you are doing...

sammy

http://sammystuff.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your colors and patterns are just gorgeous!

artandtea said...

Hi Sammy, Your piece takes my breath away. It is filled with gorgeous colors and movement. I love the beauty and mysterious feeling of the clay face piece. It makes me wonder what her story is. -Karen