Thursday, June 14, 2007

Making Progress

I've completed my Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon. You can see it here. I'm trying to decide how to display all the pages when I'm done. That will determine how I complete my page--should I bead the entire page, or leave part of it without beads so I can bind it into a book, hang it up, what?? I'm not sure yet. I'm leaning toward hanging them somehow.

Anyone else have this planned out yet?

I'm loving this project. I really enjoy seeing everyone's work. I am in awe of so many of you.

Happy beadin'

Cheryl

1 comment:

Padparadscha said...

I'm also leaning towards hanging.

But as I don't want to think about all the colors in advance, I was thinking doing it like an Advent Calendar, with flaps, so that you can open or close little "doors" according to which piece you feel like seeing. However, I don't know how to do this technically...

Kind regards

Hélène