Friday, June 15, 2007

First Progress Report

You can see it here.

I've been fascinated with viewing all the other pages so far - so much diversity, so much creativity - I've never been involved in such a large or lengthy project, and at first I thought I might have trouble sticking with it, but given all this inspired work and all the motivated beaders here, I feel like I'm being lifted on a wave. This sense of shared purpose, of a joyous artistic community, of forming new bonds of friendship - it's near to overwhelming. I know I'll make it, and I'm truly looking forward to the coming year.

Thank you, everyone!

4 comments:

KayC, SW Washington said...

The imagery of being lifted on a wave is perfect, just what I was feeling but couldn't put into words. I am loving this whole process and feeling like I am part of something larger than myself also. Well done!

Timaree said...

Amen!

beadbabe49 said...

hear, hear!

Lois2037 said...

I feel the same way. Amen!