Thursday, June 21, 2007

Finally started

Typically I am leaving this to the last minute but it took me a while to decide what theme I would go with for this month.

Now I have started I am flying along and confident that I will finish this month on time. As for coming months we will see.

Realised as I was beading last night, this first flat piece of beading I have done. Previously I have made beaded dolls and incorporated beads in to my embroidery. Next month I hope to explore using more beading techniques than this motif allows me to.

See my progress at Puddles of Dreams, look at Categories, Beaded Journal Project.

I must admit some of the work I have seen so far has been awe inspiring. For a beginner like me it can be intimidating but at the same time something to aim for.

No comments: