Saturday, June 16, 2007

Eureka!

That's how I'm feeling this morning!

I've n fussing about what I was going to do since I first learned about this project. Lots of ideas but nothing really seemed to "click". Instead, a lot of beading these past days. Not so much by choice as that's about all I can do right now.

In preparation for cataract surgery, I have had to exist without my contact lens. The result is rather significant eye wars. I haven't been able to do the things I'd normally do. But I can hold beading up to about 4" from my eye so that's what I've done.

Then this morning ... a big "Eureka!" I may even be completely finished by the end of the weekend.

For those waiting for Yahoo group invitations ... I have to try to get email addresses from your blogs, websites, etc. My computer work is restricted by the eye issues. So either go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/beadjournalproject/ and ask to join or email me at shimmers411 @ cox.net for an invite.

-- Joanna in Tucson

1 comment:

Timaree said...

I was wondering what happened to the forum. I thought perhaps everyone knew something I didn't. Sometimes I do miss noticing what is in plain sight. Glad you mentioned this so we can get to it.