Thursday, June 28, 2007

Scrapblogging


I just discovered this great webiste---Scrapblog, where you can create great "scrapblog" page(s)---played around some, and above is the result...

well sorry everyone!!! I meant to post this to my own blog--but the scrapblogger site posted it here (and I couldn't figure out where it went--didn't think to look here on this blog). But anyhow--- I guess some of you might enjoy this--so I will leave it here; and even tho it is not beading---you could use this site to make scrapbook pages/slide shows of your bead journal pages and print them or put them on your blog or website.

4 comments:

s said...

I bookmarked the site, thought that might be lots of fun to play with.
Sunni

Timaree said...

How did you bookmark it?

s said...

Well because I use a Mac it may be different than others computers. My browser is Firefox and it has a place that says bookmark. I followed her info here to Scrapblog and found it then used bookmark and set that so I could go back and find it later when I have time to play with it.
I hope that helped.
Sunni

Timaree said...

Yes, it did help. Thank you both.