Friday, June 8, 2007

I am so happy to be here :)

Hi everyone, my name is Lisa and I finally managed to get on here YAY! I am fairly new to this type of beading but am already enjoying myself as I get started on my project. I am really looking forward to taking my journalling to a whole other level and really let my creativity burst free. I work as an engineer and tend to be bound tight with deadlines, regulations, rules, everything in its place and so rigid. In some ways, I am very nervous about this project as it will really be moving outside my comfort zone, but I am looking forward to the challenges it will present.

I also started a blog for the first time, just to keep track of my progress on the project and see what it brings up for me. It is so odd writing on the computer instead of my journal, but a lot easier on my hands :) Only two posts so far and no pictures until after this weekend, but you can find the start here.

For this month, I felt really drawn to work with blues as I have been working a lot on my throat chakra and when I was struggling this week to find an inspiration, I found that an issue that has been challenging me a lot lately was really represented in a particular bead and that got me started. I am so looking forward to seeing where this leads me and finding healing for this area of my life through a medium I have not used before.

Lastly, I wanted to say Hi to Hopefulheart....it was wonderful meeting you in person and being able to talk about the project. I look forward to future conversations as we take this journey.

Lisa/Trilly

No comments: