Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hello from La Center, WA

Who would have thought that the posting part would be the hardest thing about this project? It has taken me this long to figure it out! That must give you some idea how computer savy I am.
Anyway, I am thrilled to be a part of this group. This project came to me during a very stressful time in my life and is exactly what I need. This is prodding me to grow and learn and create and all on my own terms. I have decided to use the gifts of nature that I associate with each month as a springboard for each page. I am almost done with my June flower garden and looking forward to July. What a joy. Thank you Robin, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Kay C., WA

1 comment:

Lillian said...

Hi Kay,

Welcome to the BJP! I am new to all this blogging stuff also so you're in good company :o) I'm also in Washington, near Tacoma :o) Glad to be sharing this with you, Lillian :o)