Thursday, June 28, 2007

Changing directions

Working on this first block has been a real struggle. It took several attempts to find the "right" beads and still I felt as though I was trying to swim up stream. Monday I took a long look at the work completed and realized my elephant "wanted" to be moving from left to right, not right to left. Flipped my image and printed out another block...what a difference! Now everything is flowing along. Made a great deal of progess last night. I will not have this finished for a week or two, but what a joy it will be to bead.

Dorris in Maryland

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will just speed by now that you've found your groove, Dorris! I'm happy for you that you figured out what wasn't working :-)

Quilter Kathy said...

I know exactly how you feel! I am hoping that my problem will solve itself too!

Vicki said...

Its so great when it finally clicks! Hurrah for your perseverance till you found the "right" direction!!