Thursday, June 14, 2007

Good evening everyone. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Nancy. I live in northern CA and have been beading about 7 years or so now (unless you count when I was in high school and made love bead necklaces.) Beading helps me in a lot of ways, stress relief, creativity and expressing myself, color sense, even being able to knit. I realized when I started to knit, that beading helped my hand-eye coordination and my ability to do hand work. I have always done some kind of creative work but beading has been the best. Although I really love knitting...and then there is photography (this blogging has renewed my interest in that) and always reading and my dogs and traveling...I am putting aside crocheting for awhile. I was having issues with that.

I am so pleased to be part of this group and thank Robin for starting it and lettting Bead Daily know about it. That is how I learned about it. I deliberated about it for a few days and finally decided to join on the very last day. I have already learned so much, the blogging and getting my pictures on the blog. Saving the pictures in a format to get on the blog, etc., etc. And here is my blog: http://nancybead-misc.blogspot.com/

I invite all of you to take a look at it. I will post every few days or so as I work on the first page.

I will also add other items about my other interests.

Thanks, Nancy.

2 comments:

mAtilda said...

ciao nancy, bentrovata.
ho visitato il tuo blog. mi piace molto. ammiro la capacità di lavorare con le perline. quando ci lavoro io, scappano da tutte le parti e le rincorro armata di ago e filo.
spesso mi prendono in giro dalle fessure e poi sbucano fuori quando non servono più.
mi piacciono le doll goddes (si chiamano così?).
spero che babel fish ti aiuti a tradurre. il mio inglese è poco chiaro.
buon lavoro matilda

Nancy K. said...

Matilda, thank you for the comment. I wish I could read what you said! I love your piece too. Nicely put together. I love flowers! Nancy