Sunday, September 2, 2007

September is here!

Here it is already September.... kids are going back to school, the weather is changing here. I am getting into more of a mood to spend more time quilting and beading. I am really happy with my July block. It's a bit overdone, but I still like it. Blending the beads was the most difficult thing. I am not a random person, and doing a random blending of beads was hard.
The August page is more than half way done, and my September page is started..... albeit only in my head..... I am going to do some three dimensional petals for the September flower. It feels like I am slowly coming off the page. I like the effect of the center of my flower for August.
Check out my blog: to see the photos.

2 comments:

Any Smith said...

Whoops! I think you forgot to add your blog here...

beadbabe49 said...

yes...where is your blog?