Saturday, October 6, 2007

August Finished, September Started

I finished my August BJP earlier this week and have been working on September. October is in the planning stages and I have ordered some new beads for that page. If you would like to see what I have been working on you will find the pictures on my blog here.

SueU

PS: It would really help if everyone would sign your posts with your list name, if you don't include a link to your blog and your user name isn't your list name it is really hard to find where to go to look at your BJP pages.

2 comments:

beadbabe49 said...

I'll second your P.S....it's so frustrating trying to find someones pages without a link or actual list name!

Robin said...

YES!!! Please, please sign your posts with your first name + last initial! It would help soooooo much! Thanks!