Thursday, October 25, 2007

First time posting...

Hi everyone! I am very bad........... I have not posted yet but I have been working on my journal. I have many excuses (choose one)

1. I live in Alaska and go like crazy during the summer only to crawl into my bead cave during the winter (which is here now!)
2. My computer died (no, it really did!)
3. I am a procrastinator except when it comes to beading.

Here is my website with photos. I am still working on writing the descriptions etc.

www.dancingravendesigns.com

I look forward to seeing what everyone is doing and hearing from you.
Cheryl Lacy

7 comments:

Robin said...

Oh, Cheryl, thank you for posting your BJP pictures on your website!!! Your work always inspires me and makes me wish we lived next door so I could bead/be with you often. Looks like you plan to make a book... right? Is that why one end is "open?" While you're in your cave, if you have any time to post your pieces to our Flickr site (see sidebar link), please do!

CC said...

Aloha from down south!
WOW! I hadn't seen your site before & I love it! You do incredible work...from your paintings to your beading! My dh said that fish had to be a sockeye salmon coming to spawn! Love the goddess pins too? Did you make their faces? I'm just wowed! Keep going!
Hugs,
CC

Nancy K. said...

Lovely work, thanks for sharing with us.

a2susan said...

I'm so glad you wrote and posted your journal pages. I can't wait to see what else you create in your bead cave.

KV said...

Such refreshing images you have made! That bead cave must be an inspirational place . . .

Kathy V in NM

Padparadscha said...

Oh you work is wonderful, soothing and energising at the same time, I love it !

Also, nice to hear about a furniture graffiti artist - my kids are into that too :o)

Teresa said...

Cheryl, great work! It feels good to move forward. ONWARD!