Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Update BJP Flickr + Help!

I know... all this computer stuff can take a lot of time... But just now I visited our BJP Flickr site, and had a fabulous time slurping up all that luscious BJP beadwork. OMG!!!! It's soooooooo fabulous!

Five months into the project, and some have already posted pictures of all 5 of their pages. When you click on any one of them, it takes you to their Flickr home page which shows all of their posted work so far. Pick a few you like and try it... Awesome!!!

And, while I'm here, may I encourage each of you to take a few moments to update your Flickr page (if you're already there) or join the group and add your photos (if you're new to it).

HELP!!!! Would someone please write a brief post about how to get started with Flickr and how to put images on our BJP Flickr group site???? Please!
OK, I admit it... I'm behind too... I haven't posted August on Flickr, and I haven't posted Sept. on either my blog or Flickr. Yes, it's on the list....

Robin A.

No comments: