Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Go Ahead and Blog!

Well, I've taken the plunge and have started a blog.

anyjsmith.blogspot.com Take a look and let me know what you think. (I don't know how to make that a link.)

One of the reasons I didn't want to start a blog was that I wanted to be able to put my own stamp on it - give it it's own look. Blogger is so easy to use that I obviously went with one of their templates. Now I need to figure out how to add links and such which is another skill set that I've wanted to learn, but haven't been so willing to spend the time doing so.

I really want to thank seasoned bead embroiderers for putting in hints and such. I haven't done much bead embroidery, but I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks for your encouragement - this project is going to be FUN!

Any

No comments: