Thursday, May 24, 2007

Greeting and meeting everyone


This is the beadwork net from a mummy, an Ancient Egyptian mummy---from the Ancient Egyptian wing of the Royal Ontario Museum. (Just to remind us that this is an ancient art....) Isn't this way cool? I thought so...

Hi--I just spent an enjoyable hour and 1/2 or so--clicking on each person in the sidebar--looking at their blogger profile, and if they had a website or blog, I then went there and checked it out...what fun! talk about inspiring--this is a great group of beaders, with a whole lot of talent...
I see quite a few folks here have started new blogs, also--welcome! I have been blogging a crafty, bookish, artsy (and sometimes slightly political) blog for about a year now and I have met so many interesting people and artists...you can click here to visit my blog.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I love this picture and post... thanks Aurora!