Thursday, May 31, 2007

Well, it's begun

I've chosen my fabrics (but may change my mind), been inspired for the first block, am thinking about July and August blocks, bought the peltex and have absolutely no idea where I'm going with all of it.

I imagine there's a lot of us waiting to place that first bead so that we can see where our imaginations will go.

When I get back from the errands and the 'must-dos' of raising grandchildren I'll be basting the first block to the stabilizer and outlining the area I'll be beading. I may even begin a little bit of the "path" that I'm eventually going to place on the rest of the page.

At some point before the weekend is over I'll post pictures of the beginning here at my crafting/beading blog http://sambeads.blogspot.com.

It's time. I'm ready. And I can't wait to see what everyone else is doing.

No comments: