Sunday, May 27, 2007

Excited, pelltex, beginnings

Hi Everyone! I'm Heidi from Connecticut where the weather is undecided at the moment. I'm so excited that we only have 4 more days till we begin our journal journey. I have been mulling things around in my head since I joined and I guess I'll just have to see what happens. I'm not putting a theme on anything until the journey is over because knowing me, there won't be a theme that jumps out at me - but maybe to you. This is my first blogg posting and I'm thinking I might start one for the bead journal, hummmm. I do know that I'm using pelltex, I didn't know there were like 3 different types; 2 sided fusible, one sided fusible and none fusible. I love the stuff! I've made small pins (maybe I can post them sometime), I'm working on a turtle - it's 3d. I can't wait for it to be done. I'm lucky to work when needed and teach basic beading at a local bead store (Beads East). I see such beautiful beads all the time and I pick the same ones all the time. Maybe this will help me branch out in color and bead. I too am a follower of Robin, I have here books and LOVE them. Thanks for the great inspiration. Wow did I ramble, and I'm the quiet one. 4 more days - I must confess that I started mine yesterday - I couldn't wait:)
I'm looking forward to all the wonderful creations! Bead on - Heidi

No comments: