Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Trouble Getting to the Posting Window???

A few of you have emailed me that you aren't able to get to the posting window from the dashboard. I think the problem might be that you aren't approved yet as an author.

If you ARE approved, your name will appear in the "About Us" section in the side bar to the left of the existing posts. This is a different list than the "Participating Members" list further down on the side bar. If your name is in this list then you should be able to click on "post" on the dashboard.

If you are NOT YET approved, it could be for one of three reasons: 1. I didn't send you an invitation yet (maybe I accidentally overlooked you, so please let me know). 2. You didn't receive the invitation because your spam software rejected it. 3. You didn't reply to the invitation in the appropriate way.

The invitation to be a blog author will be from "BJP" and begins with this line: "The Blogger user BJP has invited you to contribute to the private blog: 2007 Bead Journal Project. " You are requested to click on a link to activate your authorship.

Please find your BJP email and click the link if you haven't already done so. If you need me to resend the invitation, please contact me and request that I do so.

Hope this helps. Posted by Robin

No comments: