Monday, May 21, 2007

Raring to go

G'Day Everyone,
Don't know how often I'll be moved to write here but as I spent the weekend thinking of how I'd go about my Journal pages and sketching some ideas, thought it was high time I said G'day to all of you.
I've never done any bead embroidery so am a real newbie. As a Beader who makes jewelery I have heaps and heaps of beads, so when I read about this project I realised that this is what I must have been saving them for.
Oh yes a little about me :- I'm an Australian, live in Sydney and work the night shift - full time - I'm a Bar Tender at a large Sports Club. I've been working here for 3 and a half years and it was during this time I took up beading. Lots of the ladies, both staff and customers buy my jewelery, so have a little customer base there. Did I mention I love my job?!
I think that I'll go Postcard size, don't want to scare myself too much!
Going out this afternoon to get some material for June and also some for a bit of a practise.
So I'm raring to go on this journey with you all, my bags are packed and I have my ticket to ride!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Thanks for the fun introduction, and welcome on board!