Monday, May 28, 2007

Hello to all you beady-eyed beaders!



Hi,
My name is Lynne (LinMoon), hailing from Southern California. I have been thinking about joining the BJP ever since I read about it, but just couldn't decide.... Of course, I imagined it as a quilt-sized monthly project, done mostly by experienced professional beaders, of course.....But it seems we have all kinds of people - that's the best, I think. It wasn't until I saw that Robin was going to do a postcard size, that I realized that I could commit to that. So it is with some trepidation and great excitement that I join all you very creative and superbly intelligent beaders! I've only done one bead embroidery - pictured here. It was inspired by a design on a button. Some of you have already started your beading, so I guess it's "Beaders, start your engines!"
Thanks, Robin, for your great idea.

~LinMoon

You can visit my blog here.

No comments: