Friday, June 1, 2007

Hello from Andrea B

Also checking in! I am a beginner, and I thought it would be easier to have a sort of theme for my journal as a starting point. Nothing too specific, just something I liked as a way to jump-start my entries. So, I decided each month I will choose a favorite button from my collection and sew it down on the piece and just start beading around it. Robin recommended putting a favorite bead down and working from there in her book, and it always works for me! So, I started the Buttons and Beads 2007 journal today.

I have a little extra incentive for trying to stay on track: I have signed up for Robin's class at Valley Ridge Art Studio in September, and I am determined to bring four pages to show her at the class, to get her feedback if possible! I am so excited about this project and that class! Anyway, that's where I am at today.

Andrea B in Minnesota

No comments: