Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Work In Progress

As planned, I didn't start thinking about my beaded journal project in great detail until last Friday. I'd toyed with ideas on imagery as well as size and had a few great ideas, or so I thought. Then, while driving to my Combattitude class after work, the proverbial light bulb went off and I and a huge grin spread across my face. I had it!

Last night was the beginning of the building process and I'm excited about where it may go. I'm letting the beads and the moment guide the direction. Nothing to look at yet but as soon as I have something tangible, I'll post a link.

I hope everyone is having fun with this. No stress. No pressure. This isn't a race or a competition. I'm looking forward to seeing where everyone else goes as well as I do in all this... delightful madness.

No comments: