Monday, June 4, 2007

Greetings from MN

Hi, I'm Terri. I am excited to be a part of all this enthusiasm! I am brand new to blogging, and I originally thought the blogging part was the "journal". I went ahead and finished a beaded whale ( a wire armature piece) thinking finishing an old 'UFO' for a new project was a good energy to start with. Then I realized that this was a journal making project. Hmmm,oh, no, what to do, Ive already entered this thing.
After some scrambling and second thoughts, I came across an old Pirate poem I wrote years ago that I have always wanted to somthing with. It's been a blast ever since! Obsession anyone?
I just wanted to thank all of you in advance, for the inspiring work on the blog, for the opportunity to participate, and for the great community thats been created by everyone.
In my case two wrongs have turned into a better right than if I had planned it! Woo Hoo! Release the Muses! Have fun! Make mistakes! Laugh hard! Love your work! T

1 comment:

flyingbeader said...

Hi Terri...that's okay. A beaded whale? I'm intrigued? I love making dolls & that just caught my eye. I'm working on two other projects at the same time. Yes, I'm obsessed & I think there are over 200 others here too!!!

dot