Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Swim between the Flags - November BJP


G'Day everyone,
I don't know about you all but as soon as I finish a BJP page I can't wait to get to the computer, scan it and upload it to show my 240 new friends!
I'm back to work tomorrow night as my 'beading' holiday comes to a close. It's been a relaxing and very productive fortnight. I've completed my orders, all my Christmas shopping has been completed and my November BJP. Lucky I'm going back to work I might get bored!!!
My Page this month is dedicated to a marvelous group of trained volunteers, the men and women of Surf Life Saving Australia. The Australian Government has declared that 2007 will be the Year of the Surf Lifesaver. It will also mark one hundred years since the formation of the Surf Bathing Association of NSW, the organisation which went on to become SLSA. If you'd like to know more visit this web site http://www.ysl.slsa.com.au
Oh yes the little blond surfie on there is my son,this was taken when he was about 2years old - now 17! Photo is also on our Flickr site
Bye for now
Nospoj
Dinah

1 comment:

KV said...

This page is so refreshing to look at -- I like very much your salute to the life saving volunteers. Happy summer down there!

Kathy V in NM