Monday, November 12, 2007

October page

Hi everyone, it has been a long time since I posted on the main journal. I have been reading and posting on the individual ones and my own. I continue to see drool worthy work!

I finally finished my October page today. I had finished September, at least for now. It may need more work, I hardly did anything on it.

You can see both pages and lots of other pictures on my blog. Link below. It may be slow if you have dial up as I posted a lot of pictures recently from some trips I have been on and my fall color changes. I don't get a lot of changes where I live in northern CA, but enough to remind me.

And Robin, I was in your neck of the woods, in Port Townsend, WA last weekend indirectly for the big knitting retreat at Fort Worden. It was a lot of fun.

Happy beading (and knitting) all. Nancy K.
http://nancybead-misc.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Robin said...

Glad you had fun at the knitting retreat... and if I remember correctly the weather wasn't too bad. You missed our huge windstorm this past weekend.

Nancy K. said...

The weather was just wonderful. Unfortunately not clear enough for me to see Mt. Ranier. You can see it from my friend's front windows on a clear day.

Nancy