Monday, November 19, 2007

October Completed

YAY! I completed October and have started my November piece, and it is still November :) This piece was the opposite of last months, but I really like it. You can check it out here October. I seem to kind of flip back and forth between heavily beaded and lightly beaded, but I am finding it just fits so well with where I am in my life.

I think one of the best parts of this project for me though has been a wonderful new friend I have made. We met when I walked into a shop to buy some beads for my first month and happened to mention why I was buying them and found a fellow BJP'er there. Well, one thing lead to another and she has become a true friend. I find we spend as much time just sitting and talking about anything and everything as we do beading or metalworking or anything else we are inspired by that day. I am so grateful for this group and the support that everyone offers. Thank you all for sharing this with me and thank you Robin for all your time and efforts.

Trilly/Lisa D

1 comment:

Nospoj said...

That's great to have met a fellow BJP'er, especially as you have become friends. Wouldn't it be great if we could all meet up. I'll just have to buy more lottery tickets