Monday, May 5, 2008

Hello fellow bead journal friends --

I notice as I read through some of the blogs that people are mentioning next year's BJP with a link to the website:
beadjournalproject.com. If everyone could mention that the project is continuing next year, (even if you're not), it will be a great way to attract new members.

Also, if you belong to a forum of some type, and would like to mention the project, that would be so helpful. I've put a post on the blogs I belong to (bead arts, all about beads, beadwork), but I know there are other forums for fibers, quilting, specific countries, and more.

And, if you are a member of a guild and can make an announcement or post a notice in the newsletter, that would be another way of getting the message out.


Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Susan

1 comment:

Timaree said...

Will we be getting a button to put on our blogs? I think a button we can mention and that can be clicked on would be great.

I have mentioned the project when appropriate but you are right - wherever we can we ought!