Saturday, May 31, 2008

Finished-Hooray!

I just posted my last page on my blog. I had started a page for September way back then. For some unknown reason I went cold on it. Couldn't finish it. I decided to trek on with the others. When it came time to finish it, again it did not speak to me. What to do??? I did another page that exemplifies September in the San Joaquin Valley. The grape harvest is in full swing at that time of year. I thought an overflowing barrel of grapes would depict that. You can see it on my blog: http://sharedstuffbyarline.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Robin said...

Congratulations on finishing!!! Sometimes I go cold on a piece too, but so far I've been able to keep working on it (after getting away from it for a while) and eventually come around to liking it. Maybe someday it will feel right for you to work on the original September again.