Tuesday, April 22, 2008

more progress

I'm making progress towards finishing up the year...

and by the way, is everyone getting in their registration info for the 2008 BJP??? I think we will have another stunning year of work to peruse - everyone is so incredibly talented and learning so much as they go along--I think the 2008 BJP is going to be even more spectacular. And... if you get a chance, stop by the 2008 BJP web site and click on the 2007 BJP... everyone can send in pics of their completed projects ... WOW... whenever I have some time to kill, I check out the new stuff added ... it is absolutely inspiring and jaw-dropping to see everyone's completed work.

back to my world... here is my March page (which I changed my mind and used a different one) and my April page...

one more reminder to register for the 2008 BJP!!! click here.

No comments: