Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April BJP done

Hi all - I haven't been on in a while and just found out about the 2008 journal - and now signed up. Thanks Robin for doing this again. It's been great, although I didn't know how to start. Next time should be easier.

So, I haven't posted in a few months, but April and before are all done and documented on my site. Click here to see all! Now I'm thinking about May and all those beautiful flowers in my garden.

Everyone take care and please email me if you know of more of these challenges - I prefer doing them to making items for sale (see my current Mask Challenge).
Have a beady great day, Karen

5 comments:

KV said...

Awesome, Karen!


Kathy V in NM

Lois2037 said...

I love that each piece is part of a larger design. Sure wish I'd thought of that.

beadbabe49 said...

It looks fantastic, karen!

Robin said...

You've got 11 pieces of your spiral finished! Bravo... The hang together so beautifully, yet each one is the story of a particular month. Sweet!

Love your mask too! The enamel piece (3rd eye) is awesome!

Lisa B. said...

What a great idea the way you've created each month's piece and integrated it into the larger design--wonderful idea! They look beautiful together.