Friday, February 8, 2008

January finished!

I started and finished my January page in three days! What a surprise that was for me, but it designed itself! I just got out the beads and they seemed to jump onto the page. I had decided that I was too "stifled" by the literal-ness of my first six flower pages, so was going to do something different for the last half. I had decided to use something besides a photograph for my base, but then, this approach hit me! I am pleased! See my original flower and my finished January page here.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I love your flower themes! They are just beautiful and they are going to make a great garden when they are all finished and put together!!
Cheers, Denise

Anonymous said...

That just blows me away. I love it alot. I could almost smell the perfume from that flower. I can't wait to see your finished project & how you are going to display they.

dot

Anonymous said...

Your flower pages are fantastic! I really love the two you just finished :-)