Saturday, February 2, 2008

BJP Button HTML

I was able to get this from Grace's blog for the button:


You'll have to retype it because the above image is a jpg. If you click on it first, you'll be taken to another page with just the text on a white background and it will be easier to read.

Thanks Grace!

On a side note, now that it's getting into tax season, I haven't had any time to work on my project. I do still have the goal of getting it done on time, though, so once I get my new assistant trained, I plan to get back into it.

Kassie - The Beading Butterfly
http://www.beadingbutterfly.com/
http://beadingbutterfly.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks Kassie! This was a good idea, a solution to what Kathy V tried to do. It will be nasty to try to type, but doable. Bravo!

KV said...

This code is for the button with the pink lettering. If anyone still wants the code for the button with white lettering, email me at kathyvberg@aol.com


Kathy V in NM

GraceBeading said...

Ladies,
I can't thank you enough for stepping up to help. I thought I had it so well thought out. Probably not the best timing to post it and leave town, for that I sincerely apologize.

I never did get my laptop working and I'm leaving again tomorrow for a week. I will be without a laptop until sometime on Monday.

Thanks for your patience and understanding. It looks like most folks got it sorted out that wanted a button. If you are still waiting to hear from me for a copy of the button, please let me know.

Thanks,
Grace