Friday, February 1, 2008

Help for the BJP Button

I think I have finally figured out how to help anyone who wants to put the BJP button on their blog. However, that said, my directions are only for those of you on Blogger. Whenever anyone tries to write an html code in a post, Blogger automatically turns that code into the button! So, I am going to leave the html code which will make your BJP button active in the comment section at the end of this post.

When you copy the html code for the button go to Layout, Add a Page Element, select HTML/Java Script, add to blog, paste the button html script in the Content box, Save Changes, and you "should" have an active BJP button appear on your blog.

Hope this works! I will close this post and open the comments with the html code now.

Kathy V in NM

2 comments:

KV said...

Well, heck! It won't let me post the html/Java script here either.

Email me at kathyvberg@aol.com and I will be happy to send you the button code.


Kathy V in NM

Robin said...

Oh man, I thought, "she is just the most clever!"... but that darn Google/Blogger... they seem to keep even the cleverest person's hands tied. Thanks for offering to help via email. Kudos and blessings!