Sunday, February 17, 2008

Feb is completed!

I'm ahead of schedule. I have Feb done before Feb is over. A first for me. I wasn't sure what to do as a theme for my Feb project. I didn't want to do Valentine's Day as we really don't DO Valentine's Day here in my house. I expect chocolates ALL THE TIME! Anyway, a friend told me she was doing Mardi Gras, but I didn't want to copy. Then I thought anniversary as this is our 31st. Then when I was working on the Pink Artist project for Monica, I just got inspired to take this theme to my BJP. So my piece is dedicated to my very first friend Internet friend who died cancer 10 years ago. Her name was Marlene. Her sister sent me a Scottie piece which Marlene picked out for me which I keep always! It's not the most expensive piece, nor is it the prettiest, but for me it is special.

See my blog entry here

dot

No comments: