Monday, February 11, 2008

BJP Images now on-line

Hi BJPers,

I've unfortunately been out of the BJP loop for several months. But I am still busily beading away. I haven't created a blog, but I do have a new Web site: www.lisabinkley.com that has images of my June - Sept. BJP pages. You can see them in the "small art quilts & embroideries" gallery of my site. They're the last two images on the first page and the two on the second page. They're all based on the same cottonwood leaf form mounted on a 9" x 11" fabric panel. They're in chronological order on the site. My pages for Oct. - Feb. (and ideas for March -May) are all underway, and I'll post images of those as soon as they're finished.

It's fun to be getting back into reading posts and looking at all the amazing work being created!

8 comments:

a2susan said...

Your work is amazing! There is so much talent among the BJP participants, that sometimes it overwhelms me, and I think this is one of those times. Thank you for adding beauty to the world through your work. Susan

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
The scope of your artwork is phenomenal. I love the detail in every piece.
Arline

KV said...

You have amassed a most sumptuous body of work, Lisa. It was a joy to peruse every single piece!


Kathy V in NM

Robin said...

Good to hear from you, Lisa! I'm so glad you're still doing the BJP... and I LOVE your shape and the way you're working with it... I especially love the things within things... like the tree within the birdhouse within the leaf. Awesome!!!

Judi D said...

Incredible work! I will be looking many times.

Padparadscha said...

Oh wow, beautiful beautiful and stunning work, I love them all!

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your comments. It is also great to be back in touch with people who are as passionate about beads and beading as I am :)

Lisa

Timaree said...

Stunning. I love the leaf shape you chose and how you filled them. All your work was super. It was fun to visit!