Friday, February 22, 2008

First Post

Can you believe it? This is my first group post! Yes I am a little shy!
I read all the messages and have been improving my computer skills (and my confidence) since I started blogging and have finally figured out how to post my photos to flicker...yippee!
I am kicking myself over my size choice for this project...I thought 8 1/2" x 11" would be good! Duh! These pieces are taking me forever from start to finish, but I am enjoying it so much that I am keeping at it.
You can now view my first 4 BJP pieces on our group flicker site!
Or you can read all the details about the growth of each piece at my BJP blog.
I can't believe I am posting to the group! Thanks to each and every one of you for the inspiration and participation in this great project. Thanks especially to Robin for all the encouragement and enthusiasm. I'm so excited to be a (quiet) part of this group!

2 comments:

GraceBeading said...

Good for you Kathy on posting for the first time! I'm off to check out your blog...

Robin said...

Thanks, Kathy! You are a wonderful member... always making sensitive and positive comments to posts by others. Now it's your turn to shine!!! By the way, my brother, Thom, is in the same boat as you... his pieces are 13x9 and he too has four completed. Hope you'll both finish! Hugs, Robin