Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September Progress

I am just about finished with my September page. There was a failed attempt with the blackberry canes and I learned that it's better to couch the cording onto the page than to try to bead the cording and then attach it - of course I didn't learn that until I had strung a hank of beads onto a thread and wrap wrap wrapped the cording and stitched it all down - I like to think of it as a lesson in patience. Here is the almost completed September page.

2 comments:

flyingbeader said...

I like that ALOT! The colors are just so perfect for September now that the temperatures here in Ohio are back to normal & I can hear the children practicing soccer outside.

dot

Robin said...

To experiment, play and learn... that's so much what the BJP is about. You're doing it!