Friday, September 28, 2007

Night Beader finished Sept. BJP


I finally finished one page of the BJP. It is for September, I know I still have June, July & August to make up. I was inspired by jewelry artist: Margaux Lange, she takes pieces from Barbie dolls and makes necklaces, earrings, etc.

I wanted to try my hand at a beaded version. She is pretty in pink and is a "Barbie" knock-off purchased at the local 99¢ store. I used seed beads, miliforie beads, bugle beads and loads of sequins. Hope you all enjoy the trial even if you don't like pink or barbie dolls - still fun to make.


Beadily yours
Susan Feldkamp
Night Beader
www.nightbeaderatlarge.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Beautifully done Susan & such a fun piece too. I've seen the jewelery that Margaux Lange does & think they are amazing too

KV said...

This is wonderful fun! I am an "old" doll lady myself -- never got to have my own Barbies until after all four of my daughters grew up. Love, love your piece . . .


Kathy V in NM