Sunday, September 16, 2007

Attention Members in TX, OH, MN, IL, Co, Ak and Europe!!!

I'm trying to develop a Contact Tree... a local person in each area to contact BJP members in your own area. Right now I'd like to get an idea of how many of us are still active members. I'm thinking it would be good to touch base with everyone once each quarter. Also the Contact Tree Volunteers would contact people in their area if we eventually have an exhibition.

I need one volunteer member for each of the following areas:
Alaska

Colorado

Illinois

Minnesota

Ohio

Texas

the United Kingdom

other countries in Europe

If you are willing to help, please contact me by email at this address. I'll email you a list of the names and contact information to you. Thanks!!!!!

Robin A., your BJP Coordinator

No comments: