Monday, September 3, 2007

Flowers and Faces, The Three Graces - August page

It has been a long time since I officially posted. I have not posted much at all on any of your pages. I am sorry for that. I have however, kept up with reading all of the pages and my goodness, what a month August was and September is starting out to be. Such wonderful work and inspiration. Part of the reason I stopped posting was I was running out of adjectives. Everyone's work is wonderful, wonderful, wonderfull! It is truly an honor to be part of this group.

I write some more on my blog (have not posted there in nearly a month!) about the inspiration I found last month. Please stop by and take a look. I am glad I remembered how to link my blog rather than type it out.

I will add my pages to the Flickr link, probably with September. I have not started September yet and probably won't for awhile as I want to work on some other beading projects. Plus I need to get started on my red scarf which may be due this month. I will try to blog more however.

Thanks everyone for the great eye candy and happy beading! Nancy K.

No comments: