Monday, September 24, 2007

Chasing my tail!!! and OT

Hi Everyone

It's way past time that I checked in. I'm running way behind, as usual, but am enjoying the whole process. I just wish life would quit interrupting my stitching. If I would just make up my mind and stick to one idea, I would have the whole year completed already. I have July finished - except for the actual"finishing" and numerous pages in various stages of completion.

And, I've changed my mind yet again!!! I've decided to do cuff bracelets instead of pages. One is almost completed. My problem is there are just way too many techniques I want to try - and I want to try them all RIGHT NOW!!!

On a totally different note, I have a new baby granddaughter as of the 15th - Kieralee Page.

Hugs to all

Shari Masson
Canada

6 comments:

Padparadscha said...

Congratulations for the birth of your granddaughter !

Hugs

Robin said...

Hi Shari... Good to hear from you! Congrats on Kieralee (lovely name)! Cuff bracelets will be fun and will give you lots of opportunity to try different things. I look forward to seeing them! Robin

KV said...

Baby granddaughters are wonderful! Can't wait to see your bracelets . . .


Kathy V in NM

Teresa said...

Congratulations on your new grandchild, that is very exciting
Teres S

Timaree said...

Congrats on the new addition! They are so special. Will enjoy seeing what you come up with on the cuffs.

Quilter Kathy said...

Great to see you posting Shari!
Congratulations on your new baby.
Look forward to seeing your new bracelets!