Saturday, May 12, 2007

New Post



Hi Robin and BJP Participants,
I did need to sign up for a blogger account, but it didn't take long and was easy. I was able to add this picture of a bracelet I finished a while age, so that feature works for those of us that can post to the site.


I guess I can see both sides of the question of posting pictures of our work in progress, although I'm not easily diverted from an idea (just ask my husband) maybe posting pictures could wait a couple months until we all get a good start. I would be in favor of posting pictures of other projects we are working on and discussing techniques and sharing tips.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Thanks Sue for posting an image. I'm pleased that this thing is working, especially since I didn't really know what I was doing when I set it up. Good news that it's relatively easy to be able to post.

Let's see what a few others have to say about pictures of our BJP pages before anybody actually shows anything. OK?