Monday, June 16, 2008

Thankyou!


I want to thank everyone for your comments to help me through a tough spot. I think I'd gotten used to pretty much knowing how to proceed with a page and was worrying overmuch about making it perfect. Time is up more or less and I wasn't getting there.
Well, I couldn't very well take a favorite bead and lay it down as I'm working almost entirely in seed beads. How to make a chocolate bunny was one of the things bugging me though, so I decided to make one as a separate unit so if it didn't turn out I could skip it, modify it or whatever; at least it'd be a start I figured. So this is my chocolate bunny. The beads are size 15s. And now I have started on the page!
Again, I thank all of you. I am so happy that I didn't have to sit and mope and dig myself out of my pit by myself. You all gave me a hand up and I truly appreciate it. I still don't have a clue as to what my May page will be......
Timaree

10 comments:

beadbabe49 said...

I hear you! I've got a few more to do in another series and am about dry of inspiration!

abeadlady said...

Atta Girl! You've taken the hardest step, the first one. I have great confidence that you will finish in style.

Arline

Selerines said...

Hi friend... Kindly add my link..... I added yours into mine...

heidibeads said...

Love the chocholate bunny! You go Girl! Good enough to eat.

vivage said...

So darned cute, that bunny. And 15's! Can't wait to see what surrounds the chocolate bunny.

Padparadscha said...

Hey, what a cute little chocolate bunny ! I love it and I'm very curious to see your... Easter page and hear the related story (I'm just as hooked on your stories than your pages) ! :o)

Robin said...

Yeah! You're back in business with quite the edible-looking bunny... yummmmmm... always did love dark chocolate. I too and waiting on pins and needles to see the rest of the page! R.

M.J. Mullins said...

I LOVE this bunny! What a great idea - to make separate elements . . . that gives ME an idea . . .

Magpie Sue said...

Wow! Great solution to your problem! Way to go Freebird!!

Gluten Free Recipes said...

Hi great reeading your blog